- Minimum 5+ years of experience in supporting and managing Wintel
- Administrative knowledge one of the DB (Oracle/SYBASE/MSSQL) in an enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge and experience in network topology, Databases (Oracle, MSSQL and SYBASE), Virtualization Technologies (VMware ESXi / Citrix)
- Experience with installation/upgrading/configuring and troubleshooting OS and DB along with Server Hardware, VMware and Networking skills
- Experience in Automating manual tasks with scripting and available automation tools
- Identify automation opportunities in current delivery toolset and work with engineering teams to develop, test and integrate into existing process
- Presentation skills – especially with regard to summarizing complicated technical issues
- A confident communicator who can explain technology to non-technical audiences and understand need of clients and translating this into products and services
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- IPSOFT / Power Shell / Shell / Splunk / Tableau
- Financial services knowledge would be advantageous is not essential
- 1 year contract
- Build Data platforms across different regions.
- Set and implement the direction and strategy for the Global Data Management environments.
- Work in a complex, diverse, and global environment.
- Administer crucial infrastructure for Informatica platforms, both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Implement migrations, upgrades, and patches in all environments.
- Create / Manage new on-boarding projects.
- Ensure lights on support services are up and running in all environments.
- Implement Security Standards and roles, maintain & improve existing deployments, and build automation routines to improve the service.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across engineering, hardware, platform services, and operations.
- Advise users in architecting Informatica solutions, curating new services, and providing innovative input by working on a team to provide proofs of concept, training colleagues, and 1: 1 consultancy.
- Occasional on-call or weekend support required to support critical activities during non-production hours.
We have various customers and assignments from Mecklenburg Western Pomerania to Bavaria. An indication of the salary can only be expressed during contact if it is clear for which assignment you are applying and which qualifications you are bringing with you.
Get in touch with our point of contact, who will respond to you immediately and answer your questions. You can use email, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other means of communication for this purpose:
K&K social resources and development GmbH
Brückenstraße 5a, D-10179 Berlin