Within the scope of our strong growth we are looking for a (Senior) Security Consultant with broad knowledge in the Security environment, governance, compliance and general regulatory issues.
The challenging activities require a university degree of study, proven Professional experience in security consulting, fluent German and English in spoken and written, flexibility, commitment and interest in dealing with customers and employees.
- Support of our customers in the analysis, conception and implementation of projects in the following main topics Security & Compliance
- Professional consulting for our customers in the areas of security, compliance and risk management
- Experience in Compliance & Governance issues
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) possibilities
- Proven expertise with single sign-on solutions and designs
- Experience with 2FA solutions
- Experience with ISO 27001 certifications
- Broad know-how in general service management and process modeling
- Experience with risk management and controlling
- Experience with handling and design of SOC/SIEM processes
- Analytical and interdisciplinary thinking
- Entrepreneurial, responsible and qualitative action, customer and result-oriented
- High commitment and flexibility as well as willingness to learn new things
- Structured and goal-oriented approach
- Communicative, team- and conflict-oriented personality with good assertiveness
We have various customers and assignments from Mecklenburg Western Pomerania to Bavaria. An indication of the salary can only be expressed during contact if it is clear for which assignment you are applying and which qualifications you are bringing with you.
Get in touch with our point of contact, who will respond to you immediately and answer your questions. You can use email, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other means of communication for this purpose:
K&K social resources and development GmbH
Brückenstraße 5a, D-10179 Berlin