- Experienced DBA worked for financial institutes supporting complex infrastructure setup and willing to work in 24x7 shift rotation including weekend for optimal support. Eager to learn new technologies and truly become cross platform DBA, able to prioritize & solve problems quickly. Ability to work under pressure and effectively multitask.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience managing MSSQL 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2014 & 2016 server estate comprising of over 500+ servers. Worked extensively on DBA activities like database lifecycle management, creation, upgrade, migration, patching, refresh/cloning, backup & recovery, alert monitoring, space & user management, resolving performance issues, database corruption, clustering technology.
- Experienced in high availability and disaster recovery solutions like Log Shipping, mirroring, replication, AlwaysON, setup/maintain/diagnose native.
- Familiar with Windows/UNIX platform system administration, knows PowerShell scripting/automation tools, exposure to Sybase database administration tasks.
- Experienced supporting large infrastructure for incident/change management, strong collaboration skills and equally capable of managing shift alone. Good knowledge of ITIL concept, process and used ITIL oriented operational tools.
- Knowledge of Sybase and PostgreSQL is added advantage.
We have various customers and assignments from Mecklenburg Western Pomerania to Bavaria. An indication of the salary can only be expressed during contact if it is clear for which assignment you are applying and which qualifications you are bringing with you.
Get in touch with our point of contact, who will respond to you immediately and answer your questions. You can use email, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other means of communication for this purpose:
K&K social resources and development GmbH
Brückenstraße 5a, D-10179 Berlin