- ideally 3 or more years of hands-on experience with video conferencing technology.
- Good knowledge of video protocol like SIP & H323.
- Hands-on experience on Cisco telepresence, and Tandberg video conferencing devices and infrastructure
- Experience with Video devices like Cisco SX80 , Cisco Spark Room Kit , Cisco Telepresence IX 5000 , Cisco Meeting Server , Telepresence Management Suite , Cisco Expressway Edge/Control is desirable.
- Ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
- some knowledge of data networking (routing, switching)
- confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements maintain a knowledge database
You’ll be working in the Multimedia team in Poland . We provide video conferencing support across the bank. This benefits our internal customer / users. As a L2 / L3 Engineer, you’ll play an important role in supporting these services and making sure zero downtime for any of these service.
Duration: 12 Months
We have various customers and assignments from Mecklenburg Western Pomerania to Bavaria. An indication of the salary can only be expressed during contact if it is clear for which assignment you are applying and which qualifications you are bringing with you.
Get in touch with our point of contact, who will respond to you immediately and answer your questions. You can use email, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other means of communication for this purpose:
K&K social resources and development GmbH
Brückenstraße 5a, D-10179 Berlin