- 10+ years of experience with an MSP, ISP, major carrier, or very large enterprise network
- Expert level at troubleshooting and diagnostics. Able to perform (advanced level) configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of IP network infrastructure.
- Ability to configure / implement complex network changes
- Strong and broad technical knowledge and experience with converged infrastructure, switching / routing in a large and complex network, DHCP, DNS, IP (Schema, subnetting, summarization) IP management tools, network management applications, advanced WAN routing, WAN/LAN/Wireless LAN topologies, MPLS and other WAN technologies, , traffic shaping / QoS, EIGRP/BGP, multimedia/VoIP solutions (SIP), firewalls
- Strong to expert knowledge of Routing and Switching systems; strong understanding of Routing Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP) and Gateway Redundancy Protocols (HSRP, VRRP, and GLRP)
- Strong knowledge of VoIP, Multicast, STP, VTP and Virtual LAN’s and Trunking (VLAN’s); Network Security (ACL’s, IPSec Tunnels), Firewalls (Security Appliances), Netflow, IPSLA, and VPN technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Plays a leading role in supporting all network infrastructure operations across multiple technology domains (Data and network applications). This includes advanced technical diagnostics and execution of complex changes. Provide expert / advanced level troubleshooting to resolve complex network and voice Incidents. Oversee and technically drive network Pri1’s and critical issues within shift to ensure the Managed Service Provider is restoring service as quickly and efficiently as possible. Ensure Incident Management is achieving the goal of fast and efficient restoration of services
- Responsible for Operational Continuous Improvement (reviewing logs, configurations, tools, analytic data, etc.) to continually improve the reliability of the customer's network. Ensure best in class network performance through proactive and predictive network monitoring and controls. This individual will utilize operational technologies and tools to prevent network outages. This includes providing feedback to engineering and deployment teams for continual improvement / DevOps
- Provide input to design changes to enhance availability, capacity and performance
Note: As for the remote work option, customer is okay with that for now till the Covid situation is ongoing. When things get better and customer notifies to staff to get back to office based on local official guidelines, same will be applicable for our staff there.
We have various customers and assignments from Mecklenburg Western Pomerania to Bavaria. An indication of the salary can only be expressed during contact if it is clear for which assignment you are applying and which qualifications you are bringing with you.
Get in touch with our point of contact, who will respond to you immediately and answer your questions. You can use email, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other means of communication for this purpose:
K&K social resources and development GmbH
Brückenstraße 5a, D-10179 Berlin