- Informatica PowerCenter Administration
- Informatica BDM IDQ Administration or Informatica IICS
- Experience with 2 Informatica Products: PowerCenter, Power Exchange
- Extensive administration and development experience
- Able to guide a Development Team of 35 on Building maps, P&T, etc.
- On-Call Escalation Support (24 hour cycle).
- Excellent knowledge of UNIX Shell scripting
- Strong understanding of various RDBMS's, including PostgreSQL / Oracle / AzureSQL / Sybase / DB2
- Good knowledge of Informatica engineered in a multi-tenancy implementation, Hadoop, Informatica Big Data Management / Data Quality and / or Cloud based Data Management tools
- Confidence and mature experience working with senior stakeholders in an Informatica environment.
- Administrative experience with Informatica products on different OS platforms
Good to have:
- DB2zOS, mainframe VSAM
- Realtime addition, web services, DB2 LUW
- 1 year contract
- Build Data platforms across different regions.
- Set and implement the direction and strategy for the Global Data Management environments.
- Work in a complex, diverse, and global environment.
- Administer crucial infrastructure for Informatica platforms, both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Implement migrations, upgrades, and patches in all environments.
- Create / Manage new on-boarding projects.
- Ensure lights on support services are up and running in all environments.
- Implement Security Standards and roles, maintain & improve existing deployments, and build automation routines to improve the service.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across engineering, hardware, platform services, and operations.
- Advise users in architecting Informatica solutions, curating new services, and providing innovative input by working on a team to provide proofs of concept, training colleagues, and 1: 1 consultancy.
- Occasional on-call or weekend support required to support critical activities during non-production hours.
We have various customers and assignments from Mecklenburg Western Pomerania to Bavaria. An indication of the salary can only be expressed during contact if it is clear for which assignment you are applying and which qualifications you are bringing with you.
Get in touch with our point of contact, who will respond to you immediately and answer your questions. You can use email, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other means of communication for this purpose:
K&K social resources and development GmbH
Brückenstraße 5a, D-10179 Berlin