- 8+ years of experience within the field of data engineering More than 5+ years of experience of application development and architectural experience using Java/Scala/Python
- More than 5+ years of hands-on experience in Big Data application development
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop stack (Hadoop MR, Hdfs, Hive)
- Experienced in computation frameworks like Spark, Storm, Flink using Java/Scala
- More than 2 years’ experience in working on Big Data application in cloud environment using either AWS, Azure or Google cloud platform, Certification preferred
- Excellent understanding of common data technologies
- Well versed with streaming data processing using Kafka, Spark Streaming, Storm etc.
- Well versed with pros and cons of various database technologies like Relational, NO SQL, MPP, Columnar databases
- Experienced in one or more ETL, BI, Analytics and advanced visualization technologies
- Knowledge in cloud and social media technologies and integrations
- Experienced in master data management and building customer 360 degree views
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- B2 German
As a Solution Architect in Data Engineering, you are responsible for analysis and execution of data strategy for clients. Your role is focused on current state analysis, future state definition and delivery of solutions involving:
- Data Integration, Governance & Wrangling
- Data Storage and Computation Frameworks, Performance Optimizations
- Analytics & Visualizations
- Defining technical and business requirements for data related functionality and platform and convert the requirements into functional and logical architecture.
- Hands-on implementation in the areas of data techniques including data access, integration, modeling, visualization, mining, design and implementation.
- Must have experience in designing and architecting large scale distributed data management & analytics applications.
- Contribute to building best practice like standards and guidelines for design & development, deployment, support and analytics and mining.
- Contribute to building best practice in acquiring, storing and analyzing structured, semi-structured and un-structured data from the enterprise and outside like social
- Come up with analytics solutions based on the business goals and appropriate data visualization to support the goals
- Manage and provide technical leadership to large data programs or multiple programs implementation based on the requirement using agile technologies.
- Define solutions for key transformational programs like customer 360-degree view for the clients
- Thorough understanding of Solution architecting & Estimation process
- Create solution options and lead pros & cons discussions with clients
We have various customers and assignments from Mecklenburg Western Pomerania to Bavaria. An indication of the salary can only be expressed during contact if it is clear for which assignment you are applying and which qualifications you are bringing with you.
Get in touch with our point of contact, who will respond to you immediately and answer your questions. You can use email, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other means of communication for this purpose:
K&K social resources and development GmbH
Brückenstraße 5a, D-10179 Berlin